During the Cowboys win over the Buccaneers on Saturday, Felix Jones' hamstring tightened up on him. Jones had tied his career high with 22 carries in the win. Since DeMarco Murray was lost for the year, Jones had 38 carries for 214 yards and nine catches for 54 yards in two games.
With Demarco Murray and Phillip Tanner both out with injury, the next man up is Sammy Morris for Jason Garrett's offensive unit as they prepare for the Eagles on Saturday.
Here is the full injury report for the Dallas Cowboys in week 16:
Held out of practice:
- Nose tackle Josh Brent (knee)
- Wide receiver Andre Holmes (hamstring)
- Running back Felix Jones (hamstring)
- Safety Danny McCray (ankle)
- Wide Receiver Kevin Ogletree (knee).
Limited in practice:
- Cornerback Mike Jenkins (shoulder)
- Right guard Kyle Kosier (foot)
- Nose tackle Jay Ratliff (rib muscle strain)
- Wide Receiver Laurent Robinson (shoulder)
- Outside Linebacker DeMarcus Ware (stinger)
For all news and information regarding the Dallas Cowboys, please visit Blogging the Boys. Go check out all things Philadelphia Eagles at Bleeding Green Nation.