While the majority of the Dallas Cowboys fan base (and fantasy football) owners will worry about Miles Austin still being held out of practice due to a hamstring injury. If you asked running back Demarco Murray who he's most concerned about, he'll probably say third-year fullback Tony Fiammetta.
In two games with Fiammetta healthy and starting at fullback, Murray's averaged 137 rushing yards a game. In two games without, just 80.
Here is the practice report for the Cowboys as they prepare for the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday:
Did Not Practice
- Receiver Miles Austin (hamstring)
- Nose Tackle Josh Brent (knee)
- Fullback Tony Fiammetta (illness)
- Quarterback Jon Kitna (back)
- Right Guard Kyle Kosier (foot)
- Running Back Phillip Tanner (hamstring)
Limited in Practice
- Linebacker Bruce Carter (knee)
- Cornerback Mike Jenkins (hamstring)
- Safety Gerald Sensabaugh (foot)
- Punter Mat McBriar (left foot)
- Inside Linebacker Sean Lee (wrist)