While the majority of the Dallas Cowboys fan base (and fantasy football) owners will worry about Miles Austin still being held out of practice due to a hamstring injury. If you asked running back Demarco Murray who he's most concerned about, he'll probably say third-year fullback Tony Fiammetta.
In two games with Fiammetta healthy and starting at fullback, Murray's averaged 137 rushing yards a game. In two games without, just 80.
Here is the practice report for the Cowboys as they prepare for the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday:
Did Not Practice
- Receiver Miles Austin (hamstring)
- Nose Tackle Josh Brent (knee)
- Fullback Tony Fiammetta (illness)
- Quarterback Jon Kitna (back)
- Right Guard Kyle Kosier (foot)
- Running Back Phillip Tanner (hamstring)
Limited in Practice
- Linebacker Bruce Carter (knee)
- Cornerback Mike Jenkins (hamstring)
- Safety Gerald Sensabaugh (foot)
- Punter Mat McBriar (left foot)
- Inside Linebacker Sean Lee (wrist)
For more insights and analysis on the Cowboys, check out the SB Nation blog Blogging with the Boys. For more insights and analysis on the Cardinals, check out the SB Nation blog Revenge of the Birds.