It's Thanksgiving Day, which means a few things...but importantly, it means that there's three NFL games today -- and they're all pretty good games. The Lions and Packers kick things off before the Cowboys play host to the Dolphins while the Harbaugh Bowl with the 49ers vs. the Ravens ends the night.
As always, we've got our picks ready to go. Don't worry -- our picks for all the Week 12 games will be up this weekend, but our picks here for the Thanksgiving Day games are after the jump.
Packers (10-0) at Lions (7-3) - Finally, the Lions are involved in a Thanksgiving Day game that doesn't rot on paper. Detroit has little to no chance of catching the Packers, but, they're certainly capable of spoiling Green Bay's perfect season. Detroit also may need all the wins they can get, as the NFC Wild Card race looks like it'll be pretty tight.
- Robbie Griffin: Packers
- Charley Code: Packers - Sometimes I think Aaron Rogers ego actually has room to grow.
- Maurice London: Lions - This will happen.
- Liam Ponting: Packers - This should be a shootout, and the Lions may just be amped enough to win this game, but I have to stick with the Packers.
- K.D. Drummond: Lions - So a funny thing happened on the way to 16-0...
- Christopher Fittz: Packers - This seems like finally a likely game the Packers could lose. They won't.
- Brett Perryman: Packers - This seems like a good time for the Packers to lose their game, but I'm going to pick them to win anyway.
- JP Starkey: Packers - I want the Packers to lose, but they won't.
Dolphins (3-7) at Cowboys (6-4) - Well, the Cowboys are in first place in the NFC East by virtue of tiebreaker. A month ago, this game may have looked like a gimme for Dallas. Miami, though, has destroyed their last three opponents and are playing very well right now. Jason Garrett's team can't take the Dolphins lightly.
- Griffin: Cowboys
- Code: Dolphins - .The Cowboys have had trouble, over the last dozen or so years, handling prosperity. Miami by a field goal.
- London: Cowboys - Lots of people scared of this game, Cowboys win by two touchdowns.
- Ponting: Cowboys - This might prove to be closer than some may think: Miami's defense has been playing well and the Cowboys are pretty banged up. Still, I'll take the home team in the short week.
- Drummond: Cowboys - Dallas L'Original shows Dallas South that Tony Romo Jr. isn't the answer.
- Fittz: Cowboys - Dallas doesn't lose on Thanksgiving to Miami. Never.
- Perryman: Dolphins - Bad feelings about this one, minor Cowboys injuries are starting to pile up.
- Starkey: Cowboys - The Dolphins just aren't very good.
49ers (9-1) at Ravens (7-3) - Insert obligatory "Holy crap, it's two brothers coaching against each other in an NFL game here!" comment. Cowboys fans should be rooting for the Ravens, as Dallas' very slim chance hinges on San Francisco losing at least three more games.
- Griffin: Ravens
- Code: 49ers - Who's got it better than we do? NoooooOOOBody! I like Harbaughs holding clipboards. If they're under center, you're in for mediocrity.
- London: Ravens - Ray Rice rushes for over 100 and the Ravens get a late field goal by former Cowboy great Billy Cundiff to seal the deal.
- Ponting: Ravens - Don't have much faith in SF, but this is a fairly even matchup. I'll take Baltimore at home.
- Drummond: 49ers - I live in MD, but the "DC" Maryland and am predisposed to hate all things Baltimore. PG County baby!
- Fittz: Ravens - This is mostly just me wanting to see the Niners get destroyed.
- Perryman: Ravens - Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh is second douchiest coaching matchup of the season, only behind Harbaugh vs. Schwartz.
- Starkey: 49ers - I don't really believe in either team, but I believe in Joe Flacco even less than I do Alex Smith. Yikes.