The 2013 Final Four starts on Saturday, with the Louisville Cardinals and Wichita State Shockers tipping off in the first game of the semifinals.
A semifinal appearance is nothing new for Rick Pitino's squad. This is Louisville's second straight berth in the Final Four, and 10th time in school history. The No. 1 overall seed has blown through the Midwest Region with ease, knocking off North Carolina A&T, Colorado State, Oregon and Duke. Their smallest margin of victory was eight points over the Ducks.
Meanwhile, Wichita State has been the talk of the tourney. The Missouri Valley Conference team has faced some stiff competition and came out on top each time, taking out Pittsburgh, Gonzaga, La Salle and Ohio State to win the West Region. This is their first Final Four appearance since 1965, and they're the first MVC team to make it this far since Indiana State in 1979.
Here's the complete schedule for Saturday:
Game time: 6:09 p.m. ET
Location: Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Ga.
Line: Louisville by 11
More in College Basketball:
• The 5 things that will decide Louisville-Wichita State
• Jabari Parker and Chicago's new basketball lineage
• Living and playing basketball with cancer
• Andrew Wiggins is the anti-LeBron
• Rutgers coach Mike Rice fired after abuse allegations
• But is the Big East’s new name the most patriotic conference name?