Tom Pennington - Getty Images
The Dallas Cowboys will not play in Week 5, getting their first bye week of the NFL season.
Following their big 34-18 loss to the Chicago Bears Monday, the Dallas Cowboys have a week off. Week 5 will feature games from all three of the Cowboys' division rivals, who can gain early ground on the 2-2 Cowboys. The Giants in particular will be looking to improve their record with a game against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday afternoon.
Here's the full NFL Schedule for Week 5 action, all times are central:
- Falcons vs. Redskins, noon, FOX
- Ravens vs. Chiefs, noon, CBS
- Eagles vs. Steelers, noon, FOX
- Packers vs. Colts, noon, FOX
- Dolphins vs. Bengals, noon, CBS
- Browns vs. Giants, noon, CBS
- Seahawks vs. Panthers, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- Bears vs. Jaguars, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- Bills vs. 49ers, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Broncos vs. Patriots, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Titans vs. Vikings, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Chargers vs. Saints, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Make sure to check out SI.com for the full 2012 NFL schedule.