EAST RUTHERFORD NJ - NOVEMBER 14: Jason Witten #82 of the Dallas Cowboys runs the ball against Deon Grant #34 of the New York Giants on November 14 2010 at the New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)
The Dallas Cowboys are one game ahead of the New York Giants as they prepare to face off twice in the next four weeks to decide who wins the NFC East.
As the Dallas Cowboys will try to quickly to forget about letting a winnable game over the Arizona Cardinals slip through their proverbial fingers, one will be able to point to that particular game if the 'Boys happen to lose their top spot in the division or even their spot in their playoff picture.
At 7-5, the Cowboys have a one-game lead over the New York Giants. The divisional rivals will face off twice in the next four weeks and the divisional title still lies up for grabs. Plus with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and divisional rival Philadelphia Eagles both out of playoff contention, a feather in their cap could be to take down America's team.
Here are the top eight teams in the NFC going into week 14:
NFC Playoff Picture
1. Green Bay Packers 12-0 (NFC North)
2. San Francisco 49ers 10-2 (NFC West)
3. New Orleans Saints 9-3 (NFC South
4. Dallas Cowboys 7-5 (NFC East)
5. Chicago Bears 7-5 (Wild Card) Hold tiebreaker over Atlanta due to head-to-head record.
6. Atlanta Falcons 7-5 (Wild Card) Hold tiebreaker over Detroit due to head-to-head record.