The season continues to fly by, as Week 15 already has two games in the books. Everybody here at SB Nation Dallas picked the Falcons and Cowboys to win in the Thursday and Saturday night games -- those weren't exactly tough games to pick.
Here's the rest of our Week 15 picks, with some pretty great matchups, but also a slew of ugly ones.
- Christopher Fittz: Bills
- Robbie Griffin: Bills - The Bills worse game protecting Ryan Fitzpatrick this year was against the Dolphins. Keep an eye on that in the rematch.
- Liam Ponting: Bills - It started off so well for Buffalo....
- Maurice London: Bills - The Bills get a win because the Dolphins front office is in utter disarray.
- Brett Perryman: Dolphins - The Bills are a mess. They are pretty good at home at least.
- JP Starkey: Bills - Firing Tony Sparano is a big mistake.
- Fittz: Bears
- Griffin: Bears - Not that I believe in Haney a whole lot, but hosting the Seahawks is winnable for anyone. Also, west coast team playing early game.
- Ponting: Bears - This is an incredibly difficult game to pick. I have to either take Seattle on the road or a Caleb Hanie-led Bears team. Good God.
- London: Seahawks - Teams play hard for Pete Carroll. I don't know how Seattle is doing this.
- Perryman: Bears - Huge game for Chicago to try to save their season and Seattle isn't good on the road.
- Starkey: Bears - Seattle just won't win on the road here.
- Fittz: Titans
- Griffin: Titans - We waited 30 years to see a team go 0-16, and now we might only have to wait three years to see it again?
- Ponting: Titans - Suck for Luck nearing the finish line.
- London: Titans - It's almost over, Colts fans.
- Perryman: Titans - If I'm the Colts I'm targeting Week 17 at JAX for my one shot at a win.
- Starkey: Titans - What are the odds Peyton Manning is on the Redskins next year?
Packers (13-0) at Chiefs (5-8) - The pursuit of perfection takes a pitstop in Kansas City to take on the Romeo Crennel coached Chiefs...and the Tyler Palko quarterbacked Chiefs. This could get ugly in a hurry.
- Fittz: Packers
- Griffin: Packers - Often teams that go deep in to the season undefeated finally lose in a spot you don't circle on the calendar. This is that game for the Packers, but I think they're just too good for it to be terribly likely.
- Ponting: Packers - One more chance for the Packers to be beaten and this isn't it.
- London: Packers - Get ready for a lot of Mercury Morris on your television sets.
- Perryman: Packers - They have this, then Christmas and New Year's Day Lambeau celebrations against Chicago and Detroit for 16-0. I'm thinking they'll do it.
- Starkey: Packers - I can't be the only one rooting for the Packers to go 18-0 and then lose to the Patriots in the Super Bowl, can I?
Bengals (7-6) at Rams (2-11) - Cincinnati may have blown their wild card chances last week after losing to the Texans in the waning seconds of the game, but this should be a nice rebound for Andy Dalton and the Gingers.
- Fittz: Bengals
- Griffin: Bengals - Sloppy good beats sloppy bad.
- Ponting: Bengals - The Rams are a disaster.
- London: Bengals - Poor Bengals. Must suck to have your playoff hopes dashed by TJ Yates.
- Perryman: Bengals - The rookie ginger is on the cusp of a winning season, pretty amazing.
- Starkey: Bengals - St. Louis is really really bad.
- Fittz: Saints
- Griffin: Saints - I like seeing an ugly game on the docket.
- Ponting: Saints - Saints are far too good for the Vikings.
- London: Saints - Have to keep up with the Niners for the 2 seed.
- Perryman: Saints - Two teams going in completely opposite directions.
- Starkey: Saints - Minnesota is not good, but hey, at least Adrian Peterson is playing.
Redskins (4-9) at Giants (7-6) - Thanks to Dallas' win last night, the pressure is on New York to win this game. Which they should, but the Redskins do enjoy randomly playing well, so this could be close. Could be.
- Fittz: Giants
- Griffin: Giants - It's disgusting how much I want the Redskins to win a football game right now.
- Ponting: Giants - Giants save their season and now smell blood in the water.
- London: Giants - Elite Eli, everybody. I hate this season so much.
- Perryman: Giants - Expect the Skins to play their tails off and the Giants to not, but they'll make enough plays to slip out still tied for the division.
- Starkey: Giants- The Giants will be looking ahead to the Jets game...but they'll still win.
Panthers (4-9) at Texans (10-3) - Are the Texans really 10-3 despite playing with the practice squad active all year? That's actually sort of impressive.
- Fittz: Texans
- Griffin: Texans - Not buying too much in to the T.J. Yates experiment, but the Texans defense at home ought to be too much for the Fighting Newtons.
- Ponting: Texans - TJ Yates...maybe not as bad as I thought?
- London: Panthers - TJ Yates is no Cam Newton. Cam's got this.
- Perryman: Texans - The Houston defense is great, but T.J. Yates will probably need more than 20 points this time.
- Starkey: Panthers - They'll be able to score more than T.J. Yates.
Lions (8-5) at Raiders (7-6) - Both teams here have done a good job imploding this year, though the Lions have done so to a much greater degree. It would be fitting if this game actually ends in a tie.
- Fittz: Raiders
- Griffin: Lions - I think the Raiders have a real shot to help the Cowboys out here, but I'm not banking on it.
- Ponting: Raiders - Needed one upset, so I'll play up the long road trip and Detroit's not-so-great road play.
- London: Raiders - I have no faith in Carson Palmer but I'm counting on them showing up at home after getting embarrassed.
- Perryman: Lions - The Lions are going to make the playoffs.
- Starkey: Raiders - Detroit's implosion continues. Are these the two least disciplined teams in the league? Somebody might get stabbed in this game.
Patriots (10-3) at Broncos (8-5) - Tebow! Brady! What more do you need, really? If you're interested in Denver's story legitimately, then this is an excellent test. If you're looking for Tebow to get destroyed, then this is also your game. Win, win, America.
- Fittz: Patriots - Surely, right?
- Griffin: Patriots - Let's see you win this one, Tebow.
- Ponting: Patriots - Must watch TV for me. I'm completely caught up in Tebowmania.
- London: Broncos - TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW
- Perryman: Patriots - So delicious.
- Starkey: Patriots - One quarterback will throw for over 300 yards and three touchdowns and complete over 60% of his passes. Hint: not Tim Tebow.
Jets (8-5) at Eagles (5-8) - Andy Reid vs. Rex Ryan: the "Let's Get Some Damn Snacks" Bowl. The Jets are somehow in control of a playoff spot in the AFC, but need to keep winning. This should actually be somewhat of a tough test for them.
- Fittz: Eagles
- Griffin: Eagles - I continue, perhaps, to give the Eagles too much credit. I like it more this way than the other way around.
- Ponting: Eagles - Late resurgence will be too late to save Philly but it'll probably secure Andy Reid's job for another year.
- London: Eagles - The Eagles are going to win out.
- Perryman: Eagles - I really hate the Eagles.
- Starkey: Jets - That the Jets are going to make the playoffs is annoying and amazing given where they were two weeks ago.
Browns (4-9) at Cardinals (6-7) - So the other two late start games are excellent, and then the NFL throws in this clunker. Luckily nobody will have to watch it. But hey, it's fantasy playoff time, right? So we'll pay a little bit of attention to this one.
- Fittz: Cardinals
- Griffin: Cardinals - Home team. That's all I've got.
- Ponting: Cardinals - Cleveland is terrible.
- London: Cardinals - John Skelton is awful but at least he's throwing to Fitz.
- Perryman: Cardinals - You know, Ken Whisenhunt almost always gets a lot out of his roster.
- Starkey: Cardinals - This is a rare time in my life when I have nothing to say.
Ravens (10-3) at Chargers (6-7) - Is there any coach more fired come Black Monday than Norv Turner? Yeah, the Chargers have been decimated by injuries this year, but still, they under perform every single year. Regardless, this isn't a bad Sunday night game.
- Fittz: Ravens
- Griffin: Ravens - I think this game is closer than it's given credit for, but I'm still going Ravens.
- Ponting: Ravens - I'll hesitantly take the Ravens, knowing that an out-of-place Chargers win is probably coming here.
- London: Chargers - The Chargers still have a shot in the AFC West. I think the injuries are too much for them to do it but...
- Perryman: Ravens - Home field is just dangling out there for Baltimore. This is the kind of game that has given them problems this season.
- Starkey: Chargers - Philip Rivers turns it over two or three times, but the Chargers somehow win.
Steelers (10-3) at 49ers (10-3) - Will Ben Roethlisberger play? James Harrison won't. And Alex Smith is probably very happy about that as he'll actually be alive for Christmas next week. But hey, a Monday night game worth watching for what, the third time all year?
- Fittz: 49ers
- Griffin: Steelers - Tempted to go with San Fran with James Harrison out.
- Ponting: 49ers - Big Ben's hobbled and that defense should be able to stifle Mendenhall.
- London: 49ers - That front four against Ben won't be pretty.
- Perryman: Steelers - This should be a good one if you like physical, offensively challenged football.
- Starkey: 49ers - Pittsburgh with a gimpy or no Roethlisberger won't win in San Francisco.